Petrovska An interesting woodland garden set out over seven acres with mountain streams comprising a series of contrasting aras connected by gravel and wooden walkways. Suitable and accessible to all ages but children need to be supervised. View website Ballyboy House 2 hectare country garden, will appeal to any plant lover, with the beauty of […]
Golden to the Rock of Cashel Walk One: Follow the Tipperary Heritage Way past ancient ruins. Different species of swans can be seen in the water as the sun glistens. Prepare to see the Rock of Cashel, one of the icons of Ireland, on your horizon. This 4th century castle is one of the icons […]
Located close to the town of Cahir, Mitchelstown Cave is considered one of the most spectacular caves in Europe, with world famous Stalignites and Staligtites. Take the guided tour through almost half a mile of this amazing cave.
Alternative night out with great food, friendly atmoshpere and great entertainment. Clonmel is widely connsidered the home of greyhound racing in ireland and the greyhound track is at the center.
A Tour of Tipperary’s Medieval Towns The Butlers in Carrick-on Suir This beautiful and historic town is where the Butler Family grew to power. The Butlers first settled here in the 13th century. Thomas ‘Black Tom’ Butler, 10th Earl of Ormond (1532-1614) was the most colourful and influential family member who lived here. Black Tom built a fine manor […]
The Courtyard at Minella, comprises of ten superbly appointed two bedroom apartments located within the landscaped hotel grounds and a short walk from the hotel and its award winning, Club Minella. From €800.00 per week.
€1000 - 3 Night Stay (minimum booking: 3 nights)
- Minella Tweet Victorious Posted 17 Sep 2014
- The Girls @Minella Congradulate Clara Fahey on her award Posted 07 Jun 2014
- Couple driven straight to wedding meal Posted 07 Jun 2014
- Wedding Extravaganza @ Hotel Minella 2-5pm Sunday January 19th Posted 15 Jan 2014
- Istvan pastry chef @ Hotel Minella presents Rachel Allen with a special Audi cake Posted 11 Nov 2013
- Jack Nallen broadcasting from Hotel Minella with Tipp fm at the Audi Event Posted 11 Nov 2013